The data administrator is the Akademickie Inkubatory Przedsiębiorczości Foundation with headquarters: Al. Fr. Józefa Poniatowskiego 1, 03-901 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000199402, NIP number 5242495143 (hereinafter "Foundation", "we" or "us", "Administrator").
We are committed to doing the right thing when it comes to collecting, using and protecting personal data. We want you to be sure that your data is safe with us and to fully understand how we use it to offer you better and more personalized services. That is why this Privacy and Cookies Policy (hereinafter "Policy") has been developed, which:
- defines the types of personal data we collect;
- explains how and why we collect and use your personal data;
- explains when and why we will share your personal data with other organizations;
- explains the rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data.
Due to the range of products and services we offer, we want you to be clear about what this Policy covers. This Policy applies to you if you use our products and services (referred to in this Policy as "our Services"). Using our Services means:
- Creating an account on our Website and using our Services offered as part of its functionality;
- Purchase from us over the phone, online or otherwise using any website (hereinafter "our Services") or mobile applications ("our mobile applications") in which these policies are posted;
- This Policy also applies if you contact us or we contact you about our Services;
Our websites or mobile applications may contain links to other websites operated by other entities that have their own rules and privacy policies that explain how they use your personal data. In such situations, please read these terms and privacy policies carefully before providing any personal information on such a website, as we are not responsible for any third party websites.
2. Personal data we collect
This section provides information about the personal information we may collect from you when you use our Services and other personal information we may receive from other sources.
|By registering for our Services, you can provide us with:||
|By buying from us online, browsing our websites or using our mobile applications, we may collect:||
|By contacting us, or when we contact you or taking part in promotions, contests, surveys or surveys regarding our Services, we may collect:||
3. Other sources of personal data
We may also use personal data from other sources, such as: specialized companies that provide information, our business partners and public registers. This type of personal data helps us, among others:
- review and improve the accuracy of the data we have;
- improve and measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, including online advertising.
4. How and why we share personal data with business partners and service providers
In this section, we explain how and why we share personal information with business partners and service providers. When we share personal information with these companies, we require them to maintain security and must not use your personal information for their own marketing purposes.
We work with many business partners who sell products through our services.
In such situations, we only share personal data that enables our business partners to provide services. For example, when you shop through our Website, we may share your name and contact details with our trading partner so that they can deliver the selected products.
We work with carefully selected service providers who perform certain functions on our behalf. These include, for example, companies that help us provide: customer services, technology services, data storage and merging, payment processing and order delivery. We only share personal information that enables our suppliers to provide these services.
Some of the service providers we work with operate online media channels where they place relevant advertisements for our products and services, as well as for our suppliers and our business partners. For example, you may see an advertisement for our products and services when you use a specific social networking site or watch Internet TV.
5. How and why we share personal data with other entities
We may share personal information with other organizations in the following circumstances:
- when the law or a public authority says that we need to provide personal data;
- when we need to share personal data in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including the transfer of personal data to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the organization we sell or transfer (or enter into negotiations to sell or transfer) any of our rights or obligations under any contract we may have with you.
- If the transfer or sale is successful, the entity that receives your personal information may use your personal information in the same way as we do;
- to any legal successors related to our business.
6. How we protect your personal data
We know how important it is to properly secure and manage personal data. This section presents some of the measures we have introduced. To ensure the security of your data, we use computer security, such as:
- restricting access only to employees who need it to perform their job duties;
- we enforce physical, electronic and procedural safeguards related to the collection, storage and disclosure of personal data;
- physical access controls to our buildings and files;
- firewalls and data encryption during transmission using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
However, despite taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data transmitted to us via the Internet.
The personal data we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). They may also be processed by companies operating outside the EEA that work for us or for one of our service providers. If we do so, we ensure that your privacy rights are respected in accordance with this Policy. The most common way we do this is to enter a specific type of contract (more information on this topic can be found here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside -eu_en) or through an approved program such as the Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
7. How long do we process personal data
We will not store your personal data longer than we need it, which depends on several factors:
a) (First of all) the reason why we collected them;
b) How long ago were they collected;
c) Is there a legal / regulatory basis for us to keep;
d) Do we need them to protect your or our interests.
8. Possibility to choose when it comes to receiving marketing messages and participating in market research
We will send you relevant offers and information about our products and services in a number of ways, including by email, but only where you have previously consented to receive this marketing information. When registering on our Website, we will ask you if you want to receive marketing communication. You will be able to change your choice of marketing preferences at any time via the settings panel.
We would also like to hear your views to help us improve our Services, so it may happen that we will contact you to conduct market research. You will always have the choice whether to take part in our market research or not.
Cookies are text files placed by our Website during each visit to the User's end device, which allows our websites to remember the User's computer or device and serves several purposes. The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and obtains access to them is the Foundation. The Website server automatically records information sent by the User's browser when displaying the website. The server logs may contain information such as network request, IP address, browser type and language, date and time of the request. This information allows us to improve the quality of our Services by identifying and storing User preferences and tracking trends, such as the ways in which our Websites are searched.
Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by third parties to offer users additional functionalities. The use of the above tools or widgets may result in the collection of cookies on users' devices in order to facilitate the use of these websites and to ensure that user interaction is displayed correctly on our websites.
10. Your choice regarding cookies
Although most web browsers automatically allow cookies to be placed on the computer, the User may refuse to receive cookies, thus remaining anonymous. In this case, it should be remembered that by not agreeing to the placement of cookies, the user will not be able to fully use all the functions of the Website.
In order to configure the options of your device in terms of consent to the storage of cookies and to determine the scope of saved cookies, the User may change the settings of the web browser used (in most cases, such an option can be found in the Tools or the browser preferences menu).
Please be advised that if the User fails to change the cookie settings, they will be stored on the User's end device. In this case, our websites may store information on the User's end device and access this information.
Information on managing cookies in individual browsers can be found on the pages dedicated to individual browsers:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- IE: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Additional information on managing cookies can be found on websites such as http://allaboutcookies.org
11. The right to access data
You have the right to access your personal data that we store.
12. Other rights of persons whose data is processed
In relation to your personal data, you also have:
12.1 The right to correct data
If you believe we have inaccurate or missing information about you, please let us know and we will correct it.
12.2 Right to object
General objection - we will consider your objection to our use of your personal data. If your rights outweigh our interests in using your personal data, then at your request we will either restrict processing (see section 14.3 below) or delete it (see section 14.4 below).
Objection to direct marketing - in the event of such an objection, we will stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. As a result of objection to direct marketing and in the event that we have no other legal grounds to use them, the processing of your personal data will be suspended within 30 days.
12.3 The right to limit data processing
There are several situations in which you can restrict the use of your personal data, including (but not limited to):
- you have made a general objection (listed in section 12.2 above);
- you contest the accuracy of the personal data we hold;
- we have used your personal data unlawfully but you do not want us to delete it.
12.4 The right to delete data
There are several situations where you can ask us to delete your personal data, including (but not limited to):
- we no longer need to store your personal data;
- you have successfully filed a general objection (listed in section 14.2 above);
- you have withdrawn your consent to our use of your personal data (and we have no other reason to use it);
- we have unlawfully processed your personal data.
12.5 The right to data portability
If you wish to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you, please contact us via the following address: email@example.com.
12.6 The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
We would like to be able to resolve any of your requests and comments, however you also have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the local supervisory authority if you believe that we are processing your personal data unlawfully.
12.7 More information on your data protection rights
The website of the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO) on data protection contains more detailed information on the above-mentioned rights to the protection of personal data. If you would like to discuss these rights with us in more detail, please use the section below on "how to contact us".
12.8 How to contact us
If you have questions about how we collect, store and use your personal data, please contact us:
Phone: +48 790 367 777
Post office: ul. Myśliwska 9 lok. 1, 05-126 Nieporęt
You can also contact the Administrator via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The policy was last updated: 08/22/2021